Volunteer Plus enables you to:
- Login and update your details
- Advertise your roles
- Manage & track volunteers who’ve registered interest in your roles
- View their profile before inviting them to apply
- Choose how you want prospective volunteers to contact you
- Search our Volunteer Bank to find suitable volunteers.
- Keep track of all your roles, past and present Search our Volunteer Bank to find suitable volunteers.
Your data will be held on our secure servers.The information we hold about your organisation and your roles will be kept on Action Point database. Only role info and your contact details will be made publicly available via Volunteer Plus. You will enter and manage your own information on our system. Action Point will not share your data with anyone else without your permission.
Registration is free!
Once you have registered you can add volunteer roles to your organisation profile. Within five working days we will check your registration details and contact you if further information is needed. This is to make sure that all organisations meet our criteria and our minimum quality standards.
When you have been approved your roles will go live on the website.
Prospective volunteers using Volunteer Plus can:
- Sign up & create their profile – a quick & easy process
- Search for suitable volunteer roles
- Login and see invitations from you to apply for roles
- Get email updates on new roles
We will also offer them information on volunteer roles via our:
Drop-in advice service
Monday to Friday (10am-4pm) for help from an adviser.
Volunteers can sign up to recieve our monthly bulletin which lists all the latest volunteer roles, they can download it from our website or pick up a paper copy from our office!